Thinking about doing a charity bungee jump? Well, look no further! We have teamed up with The UK Bungee Club who operate bungee jumps nationwide with jumps varying in height from 160ft to 400ft. Choose from various structures around the UK including cranes, the iconic Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge and a former Sheffield Steelworks.
Contact our events team!
How to sign up
Take in the views from the platform before hearing the famous words 3, 2, 1 Bungee! As you jump from the platform you will experience an intense adrenaline rush along with elation as your bungee cord pulls you back skywards!
To book your charity bungee jump and support our work click here.
*Please note that due to the nature of bungee jumping certain restrictions may apply. For more details click here and select Health Warning Notice.
How it works
1. Click on this link to book directly onto an event date.
2. Choose your date/location from the list given, choose AM/PM slots and the number of jumps to book.
3. Click on book jump, and then select Epilepsy Research UK from a drop down list
4. You pay the cost of the jump directly to UK Bungee Club
5. ERUK receive an email with your details, and will send you a fundraising pack and Tshirt
6. You raise funds for the charity
7. You take part in your bungee jump
8. You collect your sponsorship money and submit to us
We are here to support you every step of the way and to help you we will provide:
– a pack full of fundraising ideas, guidelines & sponsor forms
– an Epilepsy Research UK t-shirt
– a press release to gain publicity
– cheering packs available for your supporters
You can help! Every pound raised by you will increase the amount of research we can fund.
For any additional information email Jo or call 020 3096 7887.