Here are some websites you may find useful. If you know of a good one we’ve not listed, please tell us about it.
- Epilepsy Specialist Nurse Association
- American Epilepsy Society
- International League Against Epilepsy UK Chapter
- International League Against Epilepsy
UK treatment guidelines
- NICE guidelines on the use of newer anti-epileptic drugs in adults (in England
- NICE guidelines on the use of newer anti-epileptic drugs in children (in England
- NICE guidelines on the on the diagnosis and treatment of adults and children
with epilepsy in primary and secondary care (in England and Wales)
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network: Official guidelines for treatment in the NHS
External website links are provided for convenience and for information only; they do not constitute an endorsement by Epilepsy Research UK.
All eternal links open in a new window.