This website is provided by Epilepsy Research UK (“the Charity”), whose office is at CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR, United Kingdom. Epilepsy Research UK is a registered charity (No. 1100394) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 4873718 – England).
1. All material included in the website is intended for information purposes only. You are hereby placed under notice that you should take appropriate precautions to verify the accuracy of such information.
2. Any email communications made by you to us either through the website or otherwise shall take effect when they are actually received by us if sent to the relevant email addresses published on the website. Epilepsy Research UK may act on any instruction or other communication, whether made by email or otherwise, if we believe in good faith it has been given or sent by you or on your behalf. There may be delays in executing any instructions that you send to us by means of email. For example, your email may be received by us outside normal business hours, in which case we will only act thereon as soon as may be practicable during the next business day.
3. The website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. All material accessed or downloaded from the website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus software.
5. You may store electronically and print in hard copy the content available on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in material obtained from the website. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the website in any other work, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Charity.
6. Epilepsy Research UK makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in the website. All conditions, warranties and representations, expressed or implied by (i) statute, (ii) common law or (iii) otherwise, including, without limitation, conditions, warranties or representations of fitness for a particular purpose or satisfactory quality, are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
7. It is a condition of our allowing free access to the website that the Charity shall not (subject to the matters set out in paragraph 9 below or as otherwise provided by law) be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and reliance on, or the inability to use, the website which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the website.
8. Epilepsy Research UK accepts no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are accessed by you through any external third party websites. Epilepsy Research UK does not endorse or approve the contents of any such website. Such websites are owned and operated by third parties and we provide access to such websites solely as a convenience. You should be aware that different terms and conditions may apply to your use of third party websites. All intellectual property rights in the material on any other websites which you may be able to link to from the website are owned by third parties.
11. We may make changes to the website that we feel appropriate from time to time (including without limitation to their operation, “look and feel” or information made available on them).
13. This website and the content and information on this website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Residents of countries other than the United Kingdom accessing these pages should inform themselves and observe any restrictions imposed by such law or regulation. If you do not know or are in any doubt as to whether the website can be lawfully used by you, you must not use the website for any purpose.